Professionals also question whether or not they require a professional headshot. People still use a “selfie” as their profile picture in this day and age. It’s hard to believe, but it’s real. Check out every social networking site to see how your picture stacks up. It may be the difference between life and death. Have a look at Los Angeles professional headshots.
1. You don’t already have one. This is self-evident, but many people fail to notice that this is no longer an option. If you’re a business professional, having a good headshot for online and offline use is almost a requirement.
2. Your mates aren’t up to the task. When it comes to headshots, it’s all about the quality. A decent headshot isn’t guaranteed just because a friend has a good camera. Even if the photograph is nice, it should always be retouched. You should appear in your headshot on your best day. Dark circles under your eyes, shine on your lips, and other imperfections should be reduced.
3. There is no such thing as a second opportunity to make a good first impression. We’ve all heard it a million times, but it’s real. What kind of first impression do you want to leave? Getting a professional headshot taken should demonstrate that you care for your appearance and that you pay attention to details.
4. It gives you a positive feeling about yourself Consider how many compliments you’ll get if you have a professionally retouched headshot. It will boost your self-esteem tremendously.
5. It is fair. When you consider the advantages, it’s easy to see why. “Why have I waited so long?” you’ll think to yourself. This is something I’ve heard a lot of people say to me.
6. Increases your reputation When you look at other professionals in your sector online, do they have a polished presentation or do they seem haphazardly put together? With a well-designed website and a perfect headshot that reflects your personality, you will stand head and shoulders (pun intended) above the competition.
7. It is an outstanding investment. The advantages will outweigh the expense of a perfect headshot. Isn’t it time you made an investment in yourself and set a date for a professional headshot? I’m confident you’ll be happy you did.